Friday, October 26, 2012

video idea: for relaxing times, make it suntory time

i stumbled upon this video of musical artist father john misty's fake promotion of suntory whisky (lost in translation anyone?), which is an obvious parody of a 1970's sammy davis jr ad for the same brand. 


amazing. i can't tell if this guy is a genius or a....genius.

anyway, despite it's simplicity and eccentricity, i think something along these lines could be a good option for the upcoming video project. or perhaps because of those two things, it would be a good option. who knows.

2 comments:

  1. Yep! pretty awesome. Hard to compete with the original though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video. Please upload another like this because I want to relax my self. I am tired after my work and I want to relieve my stress.

    relaxation videos

    ReplyDelete